www.nova-tier.com Terms of Service
By typing 'yes' you agree to everything stated below:
By visiting/playing Nova Tier(referred to as "we", "us" or "our", as applicable) and/or by completing the registration process for the Services, you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, have the legal capacity to, and hereby agree to be legally bound by these terms of service Nova Tier is presented "as is", without any warranty of any kind. All express or implied conditions, representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, are hereby excluded. In no event will the developers (administrators) of Nova Tier or their licensors be liable for any lost revenue, profit or data, or for direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of the use of or inability to use our software, even if the administrators of Nova Tier have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No one from Jagex, associated with Jagex or any such affiliated company or anyone directed by Jagex or its related companies is permitted to enter or view any content contained within at any time.
- Any other use of our text and/or graphics constitutes copyright infringement. Your use of our material is illegal even if you mention Consumer Guide to Dentistry as the source, or include the author's byline. If the infringing material on the basis of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) after the notification is not removed, we will: Petition your web host to shut down your account. Most web hosting companies have "abuse" Such departments to handle requests.
- You may print pages of our website for your own personal use, that is the only acceptable reproduction of our copyrighted material. You may also link from your website to any pages on our website.
- Regarding RuneScape / Jagex Ltd, RuneScape is copyright © Jagex Ltd 1999-2013, RuneScape and Jagex are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd. Nova Tier, http://www.nova-tier.com and it's game client are not affiliated with Jagex Ltd in any way and exists solely for educational purposes.
- Nova Tier is made for the support of RuneScape Private Servers and the communication between our fellow members.
- You must use a valid e-mail and you must be the rightful owner while registering your account at Nova Tier, in case your account contains invalid or inappropriate information it will be suspended or deleted without a notification.
- If you attempt to sell your account it will get locked and incase its a premium account, a refund will not be given.
- All of the HTML, graphics, text, PHP code, photographs, designs, logos, and statements are protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States as well as the copyright laws of other countries. You may not copy, transmit, distribute, or upload the information contained within this site without prior written consent. Further licenses are not automatically transferable with the sale of a wesite by a customer to another party, prior written acknowledgement must be given by us or said license is invalid and the website will be in breach of copyright law.
- In case copyright infringed content is found and you're the rightfull owner this can be reported to [email protected] to be removed.
- All and all ideas, submissions, messages, emails, specifications, and code that are presented or submitted to this website become property of Nova Tier unless otherwise noted by copyrights or credits. Any information submitted can be used by us for any purposes without any obligation of compensation to the individual or company.
- Nova Tier is committed to a high level of customer satisfaction. To avoid any inconvenience, we highly encourage you to check or ask questions on our forums. This will help make sure that there will be no conflict between your thought of purchase to your actual purchase.
- Since Nova Tier is offering intangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds for anything purchased. Once a transaction for 'Donate' has been completed, we are unable to refund your monies due to the nature of the product. Please make sure that you've carefully thought about the product, or feel free go to our forums with any questions or concerns.
- We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. In this case, returning the product revokes your rights to use the Nova Tier product.
- However, we do provide support for anything you have purchased from Nova Tier. You will have access to our support forums where we will make every effort to resolve any problems you may have with our product.
Notice: We may change these terms of service to reflect: changes in applicable laws; regulatory or security requirements; relevant guidance or codes of practice; technical alterations to Nova Tier; and to improve clarity and consistency. Please check the terms of service whenever you use Nova Tier. If you are not a subscriber, we will treat your continued use of Nova Tier as acceptance of these changes from their effective date as shown above. If you are a donor, we will treat you as bound by the changes on the first date for your subscription after the effective date.
- Nova Tier will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages due to failures, loss of files, and any results of "intents of harm" to any of our websites or by user submitted content. We make no claim that the operation will be error free and will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Nova Tier has to right to remove anything whenever we want without any notification.